Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

Visible Image Stamps

Hi Alchemists,

Today I have been busy tidying my craft room and guess what I found? Yes like many of you, I forget what I have and it is not until you have a sort out that you discover some new items, (that you put safe).

So I got out my Visible Image Stamps and my colourful brusho paints and got mixing to create some little magic.

Hope you like and gain some inspiration for stamping and messy crafting, or even tidying your crafty stash.

Love this image, and the stamp from Visible Image Stamps, works perfect with Versmark embossing pad and black embossing powders. Then sprinkled over brushos and spritzed with water to create alchmey.

As above stamp from Visable Image and done with black embossing powder and then a burst of violet and turquoise brushos, it really is like alchemy watching how they paint reacts to the water.
So this time I went vintage inspired with the Santa stamp from Visible Image, coloured with Ranger distress inks, then die cut a selection of pointsettia flowers, holly and then used a mix of dried moss and natural fibres from Anna Maraie Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment