Pages

Tuesday 13 September 2016

All Dressed Up

Good Afternoon Alchemists

Well that's me back from my fabulous holiday in Spain
to celebrate my 50th Birthday.

So to get back into crafting mode I thought I would work with some fabulous Digi Images from

 This Cute Little Ballet Dancer was perfect to go with Do Crafts Paper Pack
and a selection of die cut roses, and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
You will see that I have used some Lace from my stash and some pretty die cut swirls.
With this card it is all about the image, and these beautiful Buteerlies
are coloured with Windsor and Newton Pigment Markers.
Then I have printed it out again onto vellum paper and coloured on the back of the image, 
then I have used an embossing tool to get some white work, they were then cut out and curled and then
layered onto of the original print to get more dimention.

1 comment:

  1. These two cards are so pretty! Thank you for taking the time to enter our DT call. We'll be in touch shortly if you are successful x

    ReplyDelete