Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

GDT at Crafty Cats Weekly Challenge Blog #345



Good Morning,

Here is my design for the fabulous Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge

This week the theme was to add a snowflake, or in my case lots of them.

So I thought lets have a play on my new Brother Scan n Cut machine at welding shapes together
So I chose several snow flakes from the built in designs and made then different sizes
then welded them together to get like a larger image
then cut them out in silver encased glitter card from my stash
then using the same designs in small single flakes in white glitter card and 
layered them all up using foam pads to get plenty of dimension
add in a few gems and beads and the greeting is from a tag set  last year's from do crafts.

Hope you like the card and when I get more adventurous I will be using the scan n cut more.

Happy Crafting Alchemists

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely card and I have added to the blog sending hugs AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card Zena, love how you've achieved this, have a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card design. Great result Zena. Have a lovely week ahead. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete